Crop protection fleece, cover fleece 19-23g/m2, cold frame fleece, 3.2 x 100 m
Harvest protection fleece - the ideal microclimate for optimal growth of the plant.
Our forcing fleece offers an ideal growth climate through optimal air exchange and even air circulation.
The result is healthy and uniform growth.
Light, air and water permeability are guaranteed. Furthermore, heat and moisture exchange as well as optimal climatic conditions provide the basis for perfect plant development.
The plants are covered directly on the ground to protect them from ground frost in spring and autumn, especially at night.
When the sun is shining, the heat is stored longer, sometimes until late in the evening, so the plants develop faster and are therefore ready to harvest earlier!
- Frost protection, cold protection, wind protection and wildlife protection
- in spring as a cover on the seedbeds to bring the harvest earlier
- Optimum further development after a period of frost, as a heat accumulator
- Protects your plants from vermin and fungal infestation
- Particularly suitable for the following types of cultivation: cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, new potatoes, strawberries, melons, etc.
- Outdoor or greenhouse use
- Length: 100 running meters in one piece
- Fleece weight: 19 - 23g/m²
- Width 3.2m
- Material: 100% polypropylene, UV stabilized
- breathable and weatherproof
- high light transmission
- controlled heat balance
- excellent heat storage
- several years of use due to UV protection
- absolutely compatible with plants
- Color white