Thuja BRABANT, tree of life hedge plant, 120-140 cm, 20 pieces
The Cone Tree of Life Brabant (Thuja occidentalis Brabant) is a narrowly conical to columnar growing variety of the popular Thuja. Free-standing, it develops into a shapely tree up to 20 meters high, which brings structure and shape to the garden. Thanks to its pruning-tolerant nature and its great wind tolerance, it is also suitable for planting a dense, evergreen and fast-growing privacy hedge . As such, it can be used up to about three feet tall. Thanks to the fresh green coloring of the scaly needles, this tree of life brings invigorating color into your home green all year round. The cone tree of life combines all the positive properties of a thuja, is easy to cut, easy to care for and robust , very frost-hardy and compatible with urban climates . When cut, the pleasantly spicy aroma of the needles spreads. This tree of life grows in full sun to light, semi-shady locations and prefers permeable, fresh to moist, calcareous and often sandy soil.
- extremely frost hardy
- coveted Thuja hedge with particularly green foliage
- medium-tall tree, very dense branches, needles scaly, dense, fresh green even in winter
- Location sunny, semi-shady
- high ejection and regeneration capacity
- wind resistant, extremely frost hardy, urban climate resistant, protected variety
- Hedge planting, sight and windbreak planting
Description of the variety:
- Growth form: narrow conical to columnar growth
- Growth strength: average
- Growth width: 300 to 400 cm
- Growth height: 15.00 to 20.00 m
- Growth: 0.20 to 0.40 m / year
- Foliage: fresh green, needles scaly, evergreen
- Floor: absolutely undemanding
- Location: Sun, semi-shade
- Target height: 2-3 m
- The height of the offered seedlings: 120 - 140 cm (visible in the photo)
- Hedge planting distance: 2-4 plants per meter
The shrubs offered come from our IGLACO plantations in southern Poland.
After the seedlings are dug out of the plantation, the roots are secured with a jute leaf (ball). When planting, put the root ball in a previously dug hole (do not remove the jute from the root ball)
The price is for 20 plants.
We ship large shrubs from the plantation in the months of April, May, June, September and October.