Lawn protection grid, ground reinforcement, stable - 1.2 x 25m GREEN
Geonet for embankments and slopes - 1.2 x 25m, green
The lawn protection grid is ideal for reinforcing large areas, especially parks and lawns, slopes and embankments. Parking spaces or driveways can be fastened just as quickly and easily with protective grilles . It also provides protection against soil erosion. Embankments and gradients can be strengthened with the slope grid. Pet owners also benefit from the grid. Chicken runs or horse pastures can be fastened cost-effectively and effectively. Furthermore, dogs are prevented from digging. It is important that enough ground anchors are used.
Geonet is used to stabilize embankments, slopes, landslides (at deep excavations). The mesh can also be used to reinforce poorly bonded layers of soil such as soil and stones.
Weatherproof, will not rot, will not corrode. Relatively flexible, adapts to the shape of the terrain.
Geonet can also be used as a temporary fence or to protect fruit and ornamental plants from animals.
areas of application
- Reinforcement of parking spaces and property entrances
- Protection of lawns on parking lots and parking spaces
- Reinforcement of embankments and slopes
- Budding protection in animals
- for horse pastures and chicken runs
- Protection against soil erosion
- Width: 1.2m
- Length: 25m
- Weight: 350g/m2
- High temperature resistance (-40°/+80°C)
- Mesh size: 30x30 mm
- Material: polyethylene
- absolutely compatible with plants
- weather-resistant thanks to UV protection
- Color green
- Perennial use
- Versatile and flexible use