Lawn nail hooks for robotic lawnmowers 100mm, 50-200 pieces
Practical nails fix the boundary wire for mowing
In order for your robotic lawnmower to become active, it is important to have precise specifications for it. You can achieve this using special boundary cables that are attached or fixed using our nails. These fastening nails are available in different variations in our diverse range. In addition to small quantities, you will of course also find larger containers with us. We carry nails in sizes between 50, 100 and 200 pieces.
You can get nails from us not only for the boundary wire of your robotic lawnmower, but there are also special nails for the charging station.
The LinePEG 100mm ground anchor is used to install the boundary wire for a robotic mower. Thanks to its structure, it is also used for easy and quick attachment of anti-mole netting and cord when determining, among other things, the outline of the garden at the stage of its design.
- A quick and universal way of attaching the boundary wire, for example for automatic mowers from many manufacturers Gardena Husqvarna Worx Bosch Yard Force
- Length: 100mm | Head diameter: 18mm
- Very strong and weather resistant
- Made from 100% high quality recycled material
- Quantity: 50, 100 or 200 pieces depending on your choice