Vapor Barrier Foil, PE Foil, Roof Insulation, 0.2mm, 2x50m CERTIFIED, Yellow
The insulating film for the roof is suitable for indoor use. The roof foil forms an airtight layer to reduce the calorific value & protects against the diffusion of vaporous water.
The vapor barrier is 4m wide and 25m long and has an Sd value of <100m and is therefore diffusion-resistant. The 100m² large vapor barrier film as an optimal airtight inner vapor barrier layer is suitable for all insulated constructions for windproofing and moisture protection.
The material is extruded in several layers and is very tear-resistant. Due to its ideal quality, the insulation foil is very easy to install and suitable for interior and roof construction.
The yellow construction foil consists of environmentally friendly soft polyethylene and has a controlled surface tension. The vapor barrier is free of plasticizers and neutral to groundwater.
- Roll Size: 4m x 25m
- TYPE: 200
- Roll weight: 8 kg (± 5%)
- Durability after artificial aging, after treatment with alkali: meets the requirements of the NPD,
- Tensile strength: longitudinal, at least 17 [N/15mm], transverse, at least 18 [N/15mm],
- Tensile strength of the nails: at least 30N in the longitudinal direction, at least 35N in the transverse direction,
- Joint strength: longitudinal overlap 40 [N/50mm],
- Water resistance: waterproof at 2kPa,
- transverse overlap 52 [N/50mm],
- fire class: F,
- Application temperature range: -40°C to 80°C,
- Thickness: 0.2mm
- Sd value [m]: 39 +/- 50%
- Material: PE film (polyethylene film)
- Width: 2m; Length: 50m;
- Color yellow
- extremely tear and puncture resistant;
- easy and reliable to use;
- high elasticity, tear and tensile strength
Certified - Declaration of Performance No. 8/2015/D EN 13984: 2013-06