Vapor barrier film, vapor barrier, Storotex AL 90 1.5mx50m
STROTEX AL 90 is a three-layer film consisting of a layer of metallized polypropylene film, polypropylene mesh and polyethylene film.
The STROTEX AL 90 foil was designed to create a vapor barrier layer in roof constructions. Due to the presence of a metallized layer, the film reflects thermal radiation and prevents heat loss. It forms an insulating barrier against water vapor and wind.
Field of application / advantages:
- vapor tight
- prevent heat loss by reflecting heat radiation,
- form additional wind and vapor barriers,
- prevent the thermal insulation of roof elements from getting wet,
tear-resistant thanks to the reinforcement with PP mesh,
- elastic and easy to assemble.
- When used in combination with intermediate roof coatings, they allow to ensure appropriate climatic conditions in living quarters in the attic.
- Multi-layer metallized foil reinforced with PP mesh reflects heat radiation and thereby additionally prevents heat loss.
- They can be used in all ventilated and non-ventilated roofs.
- They form an insulating barrier against water vapor and wind.
- Intended for living quarters in the attic.
- Width: 1.5m
- Length: 50m
- Coverage area: 75m2
- Fabric weight approx. 90 g/m²
- Diffusion-equivalent air layer thickness: 0.04 m
- Water vapor permeability: ≥1700 g/m2/24h
- Temperature resistant: -40°C to 120°C
- Fire class: E / class E corresponds to class B2 (normally flammable) according to DIN 4102-1
- Nail pull strength: 150N/5cm
- extremely tear-resistant, tensile force: 220N/5cm