Building foil, building insulating foil, 0.2 mm thick, roll 4x25 m, black CERTIFIED
Construction foil is a material widely used in construction, it serves as moisture insulation for floors, screeds or terraces.
The film is impermeable to water vapor, thanks to which it is a waterproof layer that protects the walls and foundations of buildings from moisture. Black film is perfect for the temporary protection of sloping ceilings, facade coverings and window joinery during construction work and as protection against the elements.
0.20mm - 4m x 25m (100m²)
- water vapor proof
- water-repellent layer that protects the building (foundations, walls, etc.) from moisture
- flexible and easy to assemble
- tear resistant
- protects against weather conditions (rain, snow, dust)
- Roll Size: 4m x 25m
- Thickness: 0.20mm = 200µm (± 50%)
- Roll weight: 13.60 kg (± 5%)
- UV resistance: no
- Moisture barrier under floor, screed or similar.
- Slip resistance on terraces
- Moisture barrier on heat and sound insulation
- temporary protection of roof areas
- Façade and window protection during finishing work
Hygienic and technically approved or CE tested