Masonry barrier, barrier foil, waterproofing, horizontal 0.5x50 m, black
Masonry barrier 50m - For the horizontal insulation of foundations.
The foil is intended for performing horizontal insulation of foundations. It protects the walls of buildings and walls from capillary moisture, ie it does not let soil moisture through. It can also be used to insulate against moisture during the assembly of wooden window frames and together with the bitumen mass it works perfectly when connecting different insulating materials.
Scope of application:
The membrane should be laid over the entire width of the strip foundation with an overlap of at least 20 cm. A well-laid foil does not require additional gluing at the joints, because the pressure of the walls and vulcanization of the foil ensure the correct insulation, but a tight connection with the hydro-insulation is required. The horizontal insulation should be slightly wider than the strip foundation. This prevents accidental moisture migration.
- Above-average tear and abrasion resistance
- 50 meter large roll
- High elasticity
- Fast and problem-free installation, even on possible edges and corners
- Break, tear, puncture and wear resistant
- Resistant to chemicals, fungi and decomposition
- Stable and permanent connection to the mortar thanks to profiled surfaces
- No gluing necessary
- Replaces lean concrete
- Length: 50m
- Width: 50cm
- Material: polyethylene
- Color: Black
- Basis weight: 280 g/m²
- Surface: Checkered pressings on both sides
- Embossing height: approx. 0.6 mm
- Insulation thickness: about 0.3mm